Monday, October 23, 2006

There is no stopping him now...

Well, Liam is 100% mobile now. Until this week his walking was limited to going between two objects. Now, however, he goes where he pleases. Fully capable of stopping, starting, picking things up, and carrying things around. While this event has made us full of parental pride and joy, it has also caused us an entirely new level of stress and work. Things that were previously safe from Liam's ever expanding reach are now easily at his fingertips. Everyday I am amazed at how fast he progresses. He is smart, strong, curious, and inventive. I am thankful everyday that I am his dad and that he is our son. Now I know every parent thinks that their child is the best, most well developed child the earth has ever seen, but this is my blog and I can say what I want to say.

No comments: