Sunday, November 05, 2006

An Evening at the Park...

Katie and I took Liam to a little park not far from our house. For his first time on a slide, he did not do too badly. He did not think much of the slides, but there were lots of things to climb. He had a blast climbing on everything we would let him on. Even though he did not really think the slides were much fun, it gave me an excuse to go down them…which I have not done in years. A bonus to having Liam is that I can get away with acting more like a kid now. If there is something that I want to do that would seem a little odd for a “grown” man to do, I just grab Liam and suddenly I am being a great dad. Membership does have its privileges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave!
You really do appear to be a great dad! How are you really? No, I'm kidding! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this blog. It helps me feel somewhat in touch with what's going on in your world. :)I really miss you guys and can't wait to see Liam again! ;)Take care and God bless!
Love,
Your sister