Saturday, August 23, 2008

Long Time No See...

Okay, it has been one year since I last updated this sad excuse for a blog. It started out that I was just really busy with the transition out of the Army, but the subsequent events and our proximity to the people who most often read the blog led to further procrastination. At one point I sat down to try and resurrect the blog but was at a loss. I decided that since I had waited this long, why not make it an even year?

So here, in brief, is the last year in review.

Katie’s birthday
Got out of the Army
Moved to Texas
Grace is born
Bought a house
5 year anniversary
Liam’s 2nd birthday
Started a new job
My birthday
Started a new business on the side
New side business becomes fulltime job
Various home remodeling projects…

I am sure there are things I forgot, but even so we have had quite the busy year. Katie has taken on a blog of her own,so the likelihood of quasi regular posting is much higher these days.


With that, I bid you welcome (if anyone actually comes to read it) and look forward to getting back in to the swing of things.


Here is the first video of Grace crawling.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aw, no one has left you a comment. I will. Welcome back!